Filipiniana Blouse and Skirt Set
An embroidered silk Filipiniana blouse and skirt set created by the artisans of Lumban, the capital of hand embroidery in the Philippines. Exquisitely made with rose floral details.
- Size: Made just for you based on your measurements.
- Color: Natural white.
- Materials: Silk cocoon organza.
- Make: Hand- and machine-embroidered. Each garment is individually handmade.
- Provenance: Lumban, Philippines.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry flat only. Do not wring. To press, use a cotton pressing cloth on low heat.
We will consult with you regarding measurements as well as customizations you'd like.
Although your custom order may arrive sooner, please allow up to 6-10 weeks for your handmade garment.
Made-to-order, custom items are made just for you and cannot be returned. Store exchanges may be available upon request. Because each item is made by hand, please allow up to 6-10 weeks for production and shipping from the Philippines.
Read more about the hand embroidery tradition of Lumban here.