Saypang Bukidnon Blouse
One of a kind
A hand-embroidered traditional cropped blouse or "saypang" from Bukidnon, Philippines. Exquisitely made with hand-stitched floral details and panubok embroidery.
- Size: Free Size. Small/Medium. Fits up to US Size 10.
- Materials: Cotton blends.
- Make: Hand-embroidered and individually sewn.
- Provenance: From the culture bearers and manubok embroiderers of Bukidnon, Iloilo, Philippines - the ancestral home of the Bukidnon Lumad.
- Patterns: Embroidered flowers and vines.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or dry clean.