Kulón (Rain) Bangle
The Kulón Bangle is a traditional Tboli brass bangle with delicately drawn geometric details. Handmade by the Tboli in Lake Sebu, Cotabato, Philippines. Named after the word kulón, rain in the Tboli language.
- Size: Approximately 1.5" tall, cuff diameter 2.75".
- Materials: Upcycled brass.
- Make: Hand-crafted using traditional Tboli brass casting techniques.
- Provenance: Made by cultural elder and brass artisan Bundos Fara in Lake Sebu, South Cotabato, Philippines - ancestral home to the Tboli and Blaan tribes.
- Symbols: Geometric details.
- Care: With a soft cloth, polish with baking soda and lemon. Keep dry.
Read more about how these bangles were made here.