Tuduk (Mountain) Bangle
Made by indigenous Tboli artisans in Lake Sebu, Philippines, the Tuduk Bangle is a traditional brass bangle with elegant details recalling mountains and earth. Handmade using traditional brass casting techniques by the Tboli in Lake Sebu, Cotabato, Philippines. Named "tuduk," or mountain in Tboli.
- Size: Approximately 1.15" tall, open cuff 3" x 2.5".
- Materials: Upcycled brass.
- Make: Hand-crafted using traditional Tboli brass casting techniques.
- Provenance: Made by cultural elder and brass artisan Bundos Fara in Lake Sebu, South Cotabato, Philippines - ancestral home to the Tboli.
- Symbols: Diagonal lines symbolizing mountains and earth.
- Care: With a soft cloth, polish with baking soda and lemon. Keep dry.
Read more about how these bangles were made here.