Organza Barong Dress
Made to Order
A modern take on the traditional ladies barong. Embroidered organza with a mandarin collar.
- Size: Made just for you based on your measurements. We will email you regarding measurements upon receiving your order.
- Color: Natural/ivory white or black.
- Materials: Organza.
- Embroidery: Geometric or floral available.
- Make: Machine-sewn and embroidered. Each garment is individually handmade by the award-winning Tablico family.
- Provenance: Lumban, Philippines - the capital of Philippine hand embroidery and home to the best makers of Filipiniana.
- Patterns: Floral and scrollwork embroidery.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry flat only. Do not wring. To press, use a cotton pressing cloth on low heat.
Although your custom barong may arrive sooner, please allow up to 6-10 weeks for your handmade barong.
We will consult with you regarding measurements as well as any customizations you'd like.
Made-to-order, custom items are made just for you and cannot be returned. Store exchanges may be available upon request. Because each item is made by hand, please allow up to 6-10 weeks for production and shipping from the Philippines.
Read more about the hand embroidery tradition Lumban here.