Ilocos Inabel Mask
Handwoven reusable face masks for general use. Featuring the beautiful inabel weaves of Ilocos, Philippines.
- Reusable for general wear. Not medical grade. With inner pocket layer for a removable filter.
- Size: One size for adults.
- Materials: Handwoven cotton-poly blends.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric. Individually sewn.
- Provenance: From the master weaver of Ilocano weaving, Manang Corazon Agosto, of Santiago La Union, Ilocos Sur - renowned for her skill in inabel weaving.
- Patterns: Floral and geometric inabel.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or machine-wash on gentle cycle. Wash between uses.