Kalinga Face Mask
Arriving in mid-July. Pre-order open for first choice of colors.
Handwoven reusable face masks for general use. Featuring weaving patterns and colors of Kalinga. Individually handmade and handwoven, no two are alike.
- Reusable for general wear. Not medical grade.
- Size: One size only.
- Materials: Handwoven cotton blends.
- Make: Handwoven fabric and individually sewn. No two are alike.
- Provenance: Mabilong, Kalinga - the weaving village of Kalinga, Philippines.
- Colors: Red, symbolizing bravery. Black, symbolizing the earth.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or machine-wash on gentle cycle. Wash between uses.