Philippine Cotton Earrings
Stand out with these macrame earrings from farm-grown, all-natural Philippine cotton proudly grown by HABI, the Philippine Textile Council. Made by the mother artisans at Yakang Yaka Barter, these handmade earrings are lovingly crafted one by one and feature handbeaded details.
- Pendant size: Large 3" x 2.75".
- Materials: Philippine cotton, wooden beads, stainless steel hardware.
- Make: Completely handmade with farm-grown cotton, hand-beaded, and individually made by Yakang Yaka Barter.
- Provenance: Philippine cotton grown throughout the Philippines. Made by mother artisans throughout the Philippines.
- Care: Lightly comb cotton yarns before wear.