Handwoven Kalinga Earrings
Handwoven round earrings from Kalinga, Philippines. Beautifully handmade from woven fabric with hand-beaded details.
- Size for Multi Color: 3 1/8" x 7/8". Woven pendant size 2" x 7/8".
- Size for Larger Red and Black: 3 5/8" x 1 1/4". Woven pendant size 2 7/8"x 1 1/4.
- Materials: Handwoven cotton blends, beads,, upgraded stainless steel hardware.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric, hand-beaded, and hand-sewn.
- Provenance: From Mabilong, Kalinga, Philippines - the weaving village of Kalinga.
- Patterns: Ilaglis at Billulilaw stripes with red and black, the dominant colors of Kalinga weaving representing bravery and earth.
Read more about Kalinga weaving here.