Yakan Mask - Neutral Colors
Handwoven reusable face masks for general use. Featuring the beautiful weaves of the Yakan people in Basilan and Zamboanga, Philippines.
- Reusable for general wear. Not medical grade.
- Size: One size for adults.
- Materials: Handwoven cotton-poly blends.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric. Individually sewn.
- Provenance: From the culture bearer and 4th generation Yakan weaver, Eva Otong - long renowned for her weaving skill and advocacy of Yakan heritage.
- Patterns: Geometric and nature inspired.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or machine-wash on cool, gentle cycle. Wash between uses.