Ilocos Binakol Handwoven Cloth
A medium-size Ilocano handwoven cloth perfect for special spaces or as a weaving sampler. This one displays the binakul pattern, believed to offer protection with its dizzying pattern.
- Size: Approximately 12.5” x 18.5".
- Materials: Cotton-poly blend.
- Make: Handwoven binakul weave.
- Provenance: From the master weaver of Ilocano weaving, Manang Corazon Agosto, of Santiago La Union, Ilocos Sur - renowned for her skill in inabel weaving.
- Patterns: Binakul, believed to offer protection with its dizzying pattern.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry.
Learn more about Ilocano weaving here.