Goldenrod Handwoven Beach Hat
A beautiful, handwoven beach and sun hat from Bukidnon, Philippines. Made from woven sodsod grass with patterns inspired by nature. Individually made and each one is unique.
- Size: XL round, 32” diameter.
- Colors: Goldenrod yellow and natural.
- Materials: Plant-dyed and natural colored woven grass.
- Make: Proudly handwoven by the Tagolwanen Women Weavers Association which is dedicated to the continuity of traditional weaving practices. Individually made and each one is unique.
- Provenance: From the Bukidnon-Tagoloanen Weavers, of Bukidnon, Philippines - the ancestral home of the Bukidnon-Tagoloanen lumad.
- Patterns: Inspired by native motifs including mountains, stars, land, and flowers, revered in ancient Philippine traditions.
- Care: Keep dry. Gentle bend to reshape.
Read more about our partner Tagolwanen weavers here.