Binakol Grid Blanket
Modern yet traditional, these grid-patterned handwoven blankets from Abra, Philippines, feature the binakol style weaving of Abra.
- Size: 85" x 72", light-medium weight blankets (approx. twin sized).
- Materials: Cotton-poly blends.
- Color: Muted golden/mustard.
- Make: Handwoven with seamed edges.
- Provenance: Abra, Philippines - renowned for its inabel weaving style.
- Patterns: Binakol grid.
- Care: Machine wash and dry gently on low heat.
Read more about the sacred geometry of Philippine textiles here.