Burgandy Malunggay Throw Blanket
One of a kind
A luxurious, handwoven throw-sized blanket from Ilocos, Philippines, featuring the admired pinilian technique for which Ilocano weaving is renowned. Handwoven by master weaver Manang Agosto. With the pattern of malunggay.
- Size: Approximately 50" x 62", medium-weight blanket.
- Materials: Cotton-poly blends.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric.
- Provenance: From the master weaver of Ilocano weaving, Manang Agosto, of Santiago La Union, Ilocos Sur, renowned for her skill in inabel weaving.
- Patterns: Brocade floral malunggay.
- Care: Machine wash gently on low heat. Air dry or machine low heat.
Read more about the inabel weaving of Ilocos here.