One of a kind
A beautiful, handwoven blanket from Ilocos, Philippines, featuring the kusisus pattern, a whirlpool-like design believed to offer protection. With hand-embroidered edge and joinings.
- Size: 58" x 84", light-medium weight blanket.
- Materials: Cotton-poly blends.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric, hand-embroidered edges.
- Provenance: Ilocos Norte, Philippines - renowned for its inabel weaving style.
- Patterns: Kusikus whirlpool/whirlwind pattern for protection.
- Care: Machine wash gently on low heat. Air dry or on low heat.
Read more about the inabel weaving of Ilocos here.