Diamond Center Tausug Headscarf
ONE OF A KIND
A lightweight, handwoven headscarf from the Tausug or "People of the Sea Current" made in Sulu, Philippines. Tausug woven fabrics feature sacred geometries. The abstract patterns and geometric shapes are suggestive of elements of the natural world.
- Size: Approximately 28" x 29".
- Materials: Handwoven cotton blends.
- Make: Handmade and handwoven. Each one is distinct and one-of-a-kind.
- Provenance: Sulu, Philippines - the ancestral home of the Tausug.
- Patterns: Abstract, geometric patterns suggestive of elements of the natural world.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry.