Handwoven Tboli Malong
A medium-weight, Tboli handwoven malong from Lake Sebu, South Cotabato, Philippines. Malongs are traditional garments that can be worn as dresses, skirts, trousers, capes, and more.
- Size: Standard malong size. Approximately 55" height, 38" width (total 76" around).
- Color: Traditional Tboli colors
- Materials: Cotton and polyester.
- Make: Individually handwoven by traditional Tboli weavers and proudly supporting Tboli Trade and Craft COWHED (Cooperative of Women in Health and Development).
- Provenance: Lake Sebu, South Cotabato, Philippines - renowned for the Tboli dreamweaving traditions.
- Pattern: Traditional Tboli malong pattern.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or dry clean.
Read more about the history and diversity of handwoven malongs in the Philippines here.