Bulón (Moon) Bangle
The Bulón (Moon) Bangle is a traditional Tboli brass bangle with elegant details recalling the moon.. Handmade by the Tboli in Lake Sebu, Cotabato, Philippines. Each one is handmade with slight variations.
- Size: Approximately 1.25" tall, cuff diameter 3".
- Materials: Upcycled brass.
- Make: Hand-crafted using traditional Tboli brass casting techniques. Each one is handmade with slight variations.
- Provenance: Made by cultural elder and brass artisan Bundos Fara in Lake Sebu, South Cotabato, Philippines - ancestral home to the Tboli and Blaan tribes.
- Care: With a soft cloth, polish with baking soda and lemon. Keep dry.
Read more about how these bangles were made here.