Sampaguita Tunic Blouse
Made to Order
A modern take on traditional Filipiniana. A semi-sheer silk organza tunic with floral details.
- Size: Made just for you based on your measurements.
For bust measurement, measure in inches over apex of bust.
For waist measurement, measure in inches over waist.
- Color: Cream/natural white.
- Materials: Silk organza. Unlined.
- Make: Machine-sewn and embroidered. Each garment is individually handmade.
- Provenance: Lumban, Philippines - the capital of Philippine hand embroidery and home to the best makers of Filipiniana.
Care: Hand wash and air dry flat only. Do not wring. To press, use a cotton pressing cloth on low heat.
We will consult with you regarding measurements as well as customizations you'd like.
Although your custom order may arrive sooner, please allow up to 6-10 weeks for your handmade garment.
Made-to-order, custom items are made just for you and cannot be returned. Store exchanges may be available upon request. Because each item is made by hand, please allow up to 6-10 weeks for production and shipping from the Philippines.
Read more about the hand embroidery tradition of Lumban here.