Hand-carved kamagong lingling-o earrings from Ifugao, in the Corderilla mountains of the Philippines. The lingling-o is an ancient symbol throughout Southeast Asia of fertility and luck.
- Overall size: 1 3/8" x 3/8". Pendant size 5/8" x 5/8".
- Materials: Kamagong wood, also known as Philippine Ebony, prized for its strength and color.
- Make: Hand-carved kamagong wood, individually made.
- Provenance: Banaue, Ifugao, Philippines - home to the renowned Rice Terraces hand-carved into the mountains.
- Patterns: Ifugao lingling-o symbol of fertility and luck.
- Care: Spot clean and keep dry.