Handmade by Ifugao artisans in the Corderilla mountains of the Philippines, the lingling-o is a centuries-old symbol of fertility and luck since the Metal Age of the Philippines and Southeast Asia from 500-1000 AD.
Because these are handmade, each one has slight differences and individual markings.
- Size: 3 pendants across together measures 2".
- Materials: Upcycled brass, leather cord.
- Make: Hand-crafted and individually-made by the Basilio family. Because these are handmade, each one has slight differences and individual markings.
- Provenance: Ifugao, Philippines - home to the renowned Rice Terraces hand-carved into the mountains.
- Symbol: Ifugao lingling-o symbol of fertility and luck.
- Care: With a soft cloth, polish with baking soda and lemon. Keep dry.