Abra Embroidered Cropped Blouse
One of a Kind
A one-of-a-kind embroidered cropped blouse from Abra, Philippines.
- Size: Free Size. Fits up to a women's US M/L.
- Materials: Embroidered poly-cotton.
- Make: Individually handmade and hand-embroidered.
- Provenance: From the culture bearers at the School of Living Traditions, Abra, Philippines—the ancestral home of the Itneg/Tingguian and also home to traditional Philippine plant dyes.
- Symbols: Rice denoting wealth and harvest; flower symbolizing purity; butiki meaning messenger who signals the arrival of news.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or dry clean.
Read more about the indigenous weaving communities of Abra here.