Binakul Kusikus Jacket
Made to Order
An Ilocano handwoven, hand-stitched unisex jacket created in Abra, Philippines. The binakul kusikus pattern is believed to offer protection to the wearer and ward off evil spirits. Hand-embroidered stars decorate the bodice.
- Size: Made just for you based on your measurements. Relaxed fit.
- Materials: Plant-dyed, natural colored cotton blend.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric, hand-dyed, and hand-embroidered.
- Provenance: Abra, Philippines - the ancestral home of the Itneg/Tingguian and also home to traditional Philippine plant dyes.
- Patterns: Whirlpool-like kusisus design, a weaving pattern signifying protection; star embroidery.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or dry clean.
Made-to-order, custom items are made just for you and cannot be returned, only exchanged. Because each item is made by hand, please allow up to 4-8 weeks for the production and shipping from the Philippines.