Black and White Tao-Tao Blanket
One of a kind
A luxurious, handwoven blanket from Ilocos, Philippines, featuring the admired pinilian technique for which Ilocano weaving is renowned. Handwoven by master weaver Manang Agosto. With the pattern of tao-tao.
- Size: Approximately 50" x 96", medium-heavy weight blanket.
- Materials: Cotton-poly blends.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric.
- Provenance: From the master weaver of Ilocano weaving, Manang Agosto, of Santiago La Union, Ilocos Sur—renowned for her skill in inabel weaving.
- Patterns: Brocade tao-tao, the symbol of people.
- Care: Machine wash and dry on cool, gentle cycle.
Read more about the inabel weaving of Ilocos here.