Black Siko Karuwang Malong
Ready to ship
A medium-weight malong from Maguindanao, Philippines. Handwoven by the award-winning Ansing Family weavers with woven golden threads. Malongs are traditional garments that can worn as dresses, skirts, trousers, capes, and more.
- Size: Standard malong size. 53" height, 39" width (total 78" around).
- Color: Black and gold.
- Materials: Cotton and polyester.
- Make: Individually handwoven by the award-winning Ansing family.
- Provenance: Maguindanao, Philippines - renowned for its malong weaving traditions.
- Pattern: "Siko Karuwang," named after the shape of the bent elbow of a weaver while weaving.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry.