Blue Kusikus Blanket
One of a kind
A thick, handwoven inabel blanket from Ilocos, Philippines, featuring the admired kusikus pattern for which Ilocano weaving is renowned. Handwoven by master weaver Manang Corazon Agosto. Kusikus is a circular pattern known for its dizzying appearance, said to ward off malevolent winds and ill spirits.
- Size: Approximately 50" x 96", a thick, heavy-weight blanket.
- Materials: Cotton-poly blends.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric.
- Provenance: From the master weaver of Ilocano inabel weaving, Manang Corazon Agosto, of Santiago La Union, Ilocos Sur - renowned for her skill in inabel weaving.
- Patterns: Doubleweave kusikus, a pattern known for its dizzying appearance, said to ward off malevolent winds and ill spirits.
- Care: Machine wash gently on low heat. Air dry or on low heat.
Read more about the inabel weaving of Ilocos here.