Girls Barong Dress
Made to Order
An embroidered organza barong tagalog dress from Lumban, the capital of embroidery in the Philippines. Made just for kids! A wonderful heirloom piece.
- Size: Made just for kids based on measurements.
Color: Off-white, ivory white.
- Materials: Natural white, semi-sheer organza.
- Make: Machine-sewn and embroidered. Each garment is individually handmade. Slight variations in embroidery make each blouse special. Embroidery patterns based on availability.
- Provenance: Lumban, Philippines - the capital of Philippine hand embroidery and home to the best makers of Filipiniana.
- Patterns: Various floral, vine, and scrollwork embroidery.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry flat only. Do not wring. To press, use a cotton pressing cloth on low heat.
We will consult with you regarding measurements as well as customizations you'd like.
Although your custom order may arrive sooner, please allow up to 6-10 weeks for your handmade garment.
Made-to-order, custom items are made just for you and cannot be returned. Store exchanges may be available upon request. Because each item is made by hand, please allow up to 6-10 weeks for production and shipping from the Philippines.
Read more about the embroidery tradition of Lumban here.