Handmade by Ifugao artisans in the Corderilla mountains of the Philippines, these beautiful gong-inspired necklaces are hand-cast in brass. Because these are handmade, each one has slight differences and individual markings.
Style A - Slightly hammered finish.
Style B - With black carabao horn symbol.
- Size: Round pendant circle is 1.5" x 1.5". Made completely by hand, each one is unique and the sizes listed are approximate within 1/8" variation.
- Materials: Brass, leather cord, kamagong wood (style B).
- Make: Hand-crafted and individually-made by the Basilio family. Because these are handmade, each one has slight differences and individual markings.
- Provenance: Ifugao, Philippines - home to the renowned Rice Terraces hand-carved into the mountains.
- Symbol: Inspired by the musical instrument, associated with wealth.
- Care: With a soft cloth, polish with baking soda and lemon. Keep dry.