Handwoven Beach Hat - Sienna
One of a kind
A beautiful, handwoven beach and sun hat from Bukidnon, Philippines. Made from woven sodsod grass with patterns inspired by nature.
- Size: Large round, 24” diameter.
- Colors: Sienna and natural browns with a green spiral detail.
- Materials: Plant-dyed and natural colored woven grass.
- Make: Proudly handwoven by the TWWA, Tagolwanen Women Weavers Association, which actively preserves its traditional cultures.
- Provenance: From the Bukidnon-Tagoloanen Weavers, of Bukidnon, Philippines - the ancestral home of the Bukidnon-Tagoloanen lumad.
- Patterns: Inspired by native motifs including mountains, stars, land, and flowers, revered in ancient Philippine traditions.
- Care: Keep dry. Gentle bend to reshape.
Read more about how these hats were woven here.