Handwoven Binekbeklat Blanket
One of a kind
A medium-weight, handwoven inabel blanket from Ilocos, Philippines, featuring the beautiful binekbeklat or snakeskin pattern. Handwoven by master weaver Manang Corazon Agosto.
- Size: Approximately 50" x 96", a medium-weight blanket.
- Materials: Cotton-poly blends.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric.
- Provenance: From the master weaver of Ilocano inabel weaving, Manang Corazon Agosto, of Santiago La Union, Ilocos Sur - renowned for her skill in inabel weaving.
- Patterns: Brocade binekbeklat or snakeskin pattern.
- Care: Machine wash gently on low heat. Air dry or on low heat.
Read more about the inabel weaving of Ilocos here.