One of a kind
A gorgeous, handwoven blazer from Abra, Philippines, featuring plant-dyed, natural colors. Hand-stitched details and traditional Itneg design. A wonderful heirloom garment.
- Size: Free Size - Up to US Size 6/8.
- Materials: Plant-dyed, natural colored cotton blend.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric, hand-dyed, and hand-embroidered.
- Provenance: From the culture bearers at the School of Living Traditions, Abra, Philippines - the ancestral home of the Itneg/Tingguian and also home to traditional Philippine plant dyes.
- Patterns: Decorative floral fringe patterns.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or dry clean.
Read more about Abra, the capital of Philippine plant dyeing here.