Diamond Table Runner
One of a kind
A luxuriant, handwoven table runner from Abra, Philippines, featuring plant-dyed, natural colors in a beautiful diamond brocade weave.
- Size: 21" x 108".
- Materials: Plant-dyed, natural colored cotton blend.
- Make: Handwoven brocade weave.
- Provenance: From the culture bearers at the School of Living Traditions, Abra, Philippines - the ancestral home of the Itneg/Tingguian and also home to traditional Philippine plant dyes.
- Patterns: "Diamante" diamond pattern.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry.
Read more about Abra, the capital of Philippine plant dyeing here.