One of a kind
A gorgeous, handwoven Filipiniana blouse from Abra, Philippines, featuring plant-dyed, natural colors. A beautiful purple and mauve garment with luxuriant Filipiniana sleeves featuring embroidered details of nature.
- Size: XS/S. Approx. US Women's 2-4.
- Materials: Plant-dyed, natural colored cotton-poly blend.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric, hand-dyed, and hand-embroidered. Pleated Filipiniana sleeves.
- Provenance: From the culture bearers at the School of Living Traditions, Abra, Philippines - the ancestral home of the Itneg/Tingguian and also home to traditional Philippine plant dyes.
- Patterns: Decorative butiki (lizard) and rice symbols, revered in ancient Philippine traditions.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or dry clean.
Read more about Abra, the capital of Philippine plant dyeing here.