Handwoven Kalinga Fan Earrings
Handwoven fan earrings from Kalinga, Philippines. Beautifully handmade from woven fabric with hand-beaded details.
- Size: 2.5" x 2.5". Woven fan size 1.5" x 2.25".
- Materials: Handwoven cotton blends, beads.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric, hand-beaded, and hand-sewn.
- Provenance: From Mabilong, Kalinga, Philippines - the weaving village of Kalinga.
- Patterns: Ilaglis at Billulilaw stripes with red and black, the dominant colors of Kalinga weaving representing bravery and earth.
Read more about Kalinga weaving here.