Handwoven Karanda Malong
One of a Kind - Arriving 2/15
A medium-weight malong from Maguindanao, Philippines. Handwoven by the award-winning Ansing Family weavers with woven golden threads. Malongs are traditional garments that can be worn as dresses, skirts, trousers, capes, and more.
- Size: Standard malong size. 53" height, 39" width (total 78" around).
- Color: Multi with a dark hue of red and green adorned by golden details.
- Materials: Cotton and polyester.
- Make: Individually handwoven by the award-winning Ansing family.
- Provenance: Maguindanao, Philippines - renowned for its malong weaving traditions.
- Pattern: Inspired by the "Karanda" antique container with scrollwork that was well-loved by datus and sultans Centuries ago
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or dry clean.