Handwoven Siko Andong Malong
ONE OF A KIND
A medium-weight malong from Maguindanao, Philippines. Handwoven by the award-winning Ansing Family weavers with woven black and gold threads. Malongs are traditional garments that can worn as dresses, skirts, trousers, capes, and more.
- Size: Standard malong size. 53" height, 39" width (total 78" around).
- Color: Black and gold.
- Materials: Cotton and polyester.
- Make: Individually handwoven by the award-winning Ansing family.
- Provenance: Maguindanao, Philippines - renowned for its malong weaving traditions.
- Pattern: "Siko Andong" inspired by the shape of the weaver’s bent arm while they insert threads while weaving.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or dry clean.