Ilocos Flowers and Stripes Blanket
One of a kind
A luxurious, handwoven blanket from Ilocos, Philippines, featuring the admired pinilian technique for which Ilocano weaving is renowned. Handwoven by master weaver Manang Corazon Agosto. With floral and stripe patterns.
- Size: 50" x 96", medium-heavy weight blanket.
- Materials: Cotton-poly blends.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric.
- Provenance: From the master weaver of Ilocano weaving, Manang Corazon Agosto, of Santiago La Union, Ilocos Sur - renowned for her skill in inabel weaving.
- Patterns: Brocade floral and stripe patterns.
- Care: Machine wash gently on low heat. Air dry or on low heat.
Read more about the inabel weaving of Ilocos here.