Ilocos River Blanket
One of a kind
A luxurious, handwoven blanket from Ilocos, Philippines, featuring the admired pinilian technique for which Ilocano weaving is renowned. With the pattern of rivers, brocade floral details, and hand-embroidered edges.
- Size: 40" x 96", medium-heavy weight blanket.
- Materials: Cotton-poly blends.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric, hand-embroidered edges.
- Provenance: Ilocos Norte, Philippines - renowned for its inabel weaving style.
- Patterns: River or "kinarkarayan" pattern with brocade flowers.
- Care: Machine wash gently on low heat. Air dry or on low heat.
Read more about the inabel weaving of Ilocos here.