Kalinga Sablay Shoulder Sash
A sablay is a special kind of sash worn on one shoulder and diagonally across the body. Handwoven by the Kalinga, who are noted for their prowess in battle, these sablay are specially made for our Pilipinx warriors and those in the combat arts.
- Size: Approximately 65" x 6".
- Materials: Cotton-poly blend.
- Make: Handwoven on backstrap looms.
- Provenance: Mabilong, Kalinga, Philippines - the weaving village of Kalinga, a people known for their indigenous tribal tattoo practices, strong tribal ties, and filial loyalty.
- Patterns: Various geometric and nature-inspired patterns.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry.