Kamagong Bulul Earrings
Hand-carved kamagong bulol earrings from Ifugao, in the Corderilla mountains of the Philippines. Made by Ifugao artisans. The bulol is a centuries-old symbol of abundance, protection, and healing. In Ifugao traditions, bulols are placed within the household to ensure plentiful rice harvest.
- Sizes: Standard Pendant 7/8" x 5/16" x 1/4". Large Pendant 1" x 1/2" x 5/16".
- Materials: Kamagong wood, also known as Philippine Ebony, prized for its strength and color.
- Make: Hand-carved kamagong wood, individually made.
- Provenance: Banaue, Ifugao, Philippines - home to the renowned Rice Terraces hand-carved into the mountains.
- Patterns: Ifugao bulol, a centuries-old symbol of abundance, protection, and healing.
- Care: Spot clean with a soft cloth. Keep dry.