Maroon Handwoven Filipiniana
One of a kind
A gorgeous, handwoven Filipiniana blouse from Abra, Philippines, featuring plant-dyed, natural colors. A beautiful maroon garment with puff sleeves.
- Size: Free Size - Up to US Size 8/10.
- Materials: Plant-dyed, natural colored cotton blend.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric and hand-dyed.
- Provenance: From the culture bearers at the School of Living Traditions, Abra, Philippines - the ancestral home of the Itneg/Tingguian and also home to traditional Philippine plant dyes.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or dry clean.
Read more about Abra, the capital of Philippine plant dyeing here.