Philippine Plant Ink - Soft Black
Pre-Order Open Until 8/31
Handmade ink from plants grown in Abra, Philippines. Sustainably planted and harvested Talisay leaves. Shipping in early September.
- Uses: Calligraphy, painting, pigment dyeing.
- Size: 1 oz. glass bottle.
- Materials: Talisay leaf pigments, clove (preservative), alcohol (preservative), distilled water.
- Make and Provenance: Sustainably farm-grown and harvested plants in Namarabar, Abra, Philippines. Hand-ground and handmade in New York City.
- Care: Natural inks have a recommended shelf life of six months. Store in a cool, dry area out of sunlight. Not for consumption.