Sako Tote Bag
A modern take on traditional handwoven textiles from Abra, Philippines, featuring binakol weave and color-block tones. The perfect tote for back-to-school books, groceries, and more. Has a pocket!
- Size: 13" high x 15" wide. Strap 48" long.
- Materials: Cotton-poly blend handwoven fabric.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric and individually sewn.
- Provenance: Handwoven in La Paz, Abra, Philippines, by weavers and community of Manang Naty. Created by Studio Sampaguita, a husband & wife design team.
- Patterns: The binakol pattern, a weave visually similar to op-art, used in making large circular shapes.
- Care: Spin wash on gentle. Dry on cool setting or air dry.
Read more about abel weaving here.