Tboli Spiral Ring
Made to Order
Traditional meets modern in this brass, handcrafted Tboli ring. Handmade by the Tboli in Lake Sebu, Cotabato, Philippines.
- Ring Size: Made to measure. Please provide your ring size in the check-out notes or e-mail [email protected]
- Materials: Upcycled brass.
- Make: Individually handmade using traditional T'boli techniques.
- Provenance: Lake Sebu, Cotabato, Philippines - the ancestral home of the Tboli and Blaan tribes.
- Pattern: Spiral pattern symbolizing life and continuity.
Read more Tboli brass casting here.
Made-to-order, custom items are made just for you and cannot be returned, only exchanged. Because each item is made by hand, please allow up to 6-8 weeks for the production and shipping from the Philippines.