The Lupa Bangle
Made by indigenous artisans in Lake Sebu, Philippines, the Lupa Bangle is a traditional T’boli brass bangle with elegant details recalling mountains and earth. Handmade using traditional brass casting techniques by the T’boli in Lake Sebu, Cotabato, Philippines. Named "lupa" after earth and soil.
- Size: Approximately 1.15" tall, open cuff 3" x 2.5".
- Materials: Upcycled brass.
- Make: Hand-crafted using traditional T'boli brass casting techniques.
- Provenance: Lake Sebu, South Cotabato, Philippines - ancestral home to the T'boli and Blaan tribes.
- Symbols: Diagonal lines symbolizing mountains and earth.
- Care: With a soft cloth, polish with baking soda and lemon. Keep dry.
Read more about how these bangles were made here.