Tiniri Handwoven Lounge Pants
One of a kind
Gorgeous, handwoven lounge pants from Abra, Philippines, featuring plant-dyed, natural colors. A beautiful tiniri garment, hand-loomed with multiple colors to produce a soft pink fabric, with luxuriant embroidered details of nature.
- Size: Free Size - Up to US Size 6/8. 3/4 length.
- Materials: Plant-dyed, natural colored cotton blend.
- Make: Completely handmade with handwoven fabric, hand-dyed, and hand-embroidered. Tiniri handwoven technique.
- Provenance: From the culture bearers at the School of Living Traditions, Abra, Philippines - the ancestral home of the Itneg/Tingguian and also home to traditional Philippine plant dyes.
- Patterns: Decorative tao-tao (people) and rice patterns, revered in ancient Philippine traditions.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or dry clean.
Read more about Abra, the capital of Philippine plant dyeing here.