Filipiniana A-line Skirt
Made to Order
An embroidered silk organza Filipiniana skirt created by the artisans of Lumban, the capital of hand embroidery in the Philippines. Exquisitely made with rose floral details.
- Size: Made just for you based on your measurements. We will consult with you regarding measurements as well as customizations you'd like after the order is placed.
- Materials: Natural white, semi-sheer organza.
- Make: Hand and machine sewn and embroidered. Each garment is individually handmade. Slight variations in embroidery make each blouse special.
- Provenance: Lumban, Philippines - the capital of Philippine hand embroidery and home to the best makers of Filipiniana.
- Patterns: Floral, vine, and scroll embroidery.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry flat only. Do not wring. To press, use a cotton pressing cloth on low heat.
*Skirt only* View the blouse and skirt set here.
We will consult with you regarding measurements as well as customizations you'd like.
Although your custom order may arrive sooner, please allow up to 6-10 weeks for your handmade garment.
Made-to-order, custom items are made just for you and cannot be returned. Store exchanges may be available upon request. Because each item is made by hand, please allow up to 6-10 weeks for production and shipping from the Philippines.
Read more about the hand embroidery tradition of Lumban here.