Ifugao Bulol Necklace
Made by the Ifugao in the Corderilla mountains of the Philippines, the bulol is a centuries-old symbol of abundance, protection, and healing. In Ifugao traditions, bulols are placed within the household to ensure plentiful rice harvest.
- Size: Brass bulol 1 1/8" x 1/2" x 3/8".
- Materials: Upcycled brass, leather cord.
- Make: Hand-crafted and individually-made.
- Provenance: Ifugao, Philippines - home to the renowned Rice Terraces hand-carved into the mountains.
- Symbol: Ifugao Bulol figure of abundance, protection, and healing.
- Care: With a soft cloth, polish with baking soda and lemon. Keep dry.