Lingling-o Mini Earrings
Handmade mini lingling-o earrings from Ifugao, in the Corderilla mountains of the Philippines. The lingling-o is an ancient symbol throughout Southeast Asia of fertility and luck.
- Overall size: 1.25" x 0.5". Pendant size 7/16" x 7/16".
- Materials: Upcycled brass.
- Make: Handcast brass, handmade.
- Provenance: Banaue, Ifugao, Philippines - home to the renowned Rice Terraces hand-carved into the mountains.
- Patterns: Ifugao lingling-o symbol of fertility and luck.
- Care: With a soft cloth, polish with baking soda and lemon. Keep dry.