A Tboli Tubao, a handwoven headscarf from Lake Sebu, South Cotabato, Philippines. The tubao is a traditional headscarf that can be also be worn as a bandana or neckerchief.
- Size: Approximately 24" x 24".
- Color: Red plaid.
- Materials: Cotton-poly blend.
- Make: Individually handwoven by traditional Tboli weavers and proudly supporting Tboli Trade and Craft COWHED (Cooperative of Women in Health and Development).
- Provenance: Lake Sebu, South Cotabato, Philippines - renowned for the Tboli dreamweaving traditions.
- Pattern: Traditional Tboli plaid pattern.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry or dry clean.